Sunday, April 27, 2008

... on the way back from malibu

it was my girl's bachelorette brunch in malibu ... on my way back, i'm driving down PCH in a medium flow of traffic, when suddenly this white dude drives up on my left trying to holler at me, this and that, bla bla ... he was cute enough, early to mid thirties, in a drop top mercedes, so i gave him a smile and sped off... he follows me for another mile, driving up on all sorts of sides, about to cause all sorts of accidents, breaking all sorts of sweat... i decided to put him out of his misery and reached into my bag, pulled out a card, crumbled it up and threw it in his backseat.... he had fished it out and called me within a minute.... ok... first of all, RELAX. secondly, hang on to your pants and call me in three to four days as is customary. just because i threw my card into your backseat while driving does not mean that regular rules do not apply... daddy ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog.......
Megs

La Leyenda said...

Never a dull moment ;)