Sunday, April 20, 2008

all hail george michael

Sunday, April 20, 2008
this morning i woke up at 11:55 am and had an entire pot of an unusually strong espresso, which i usually drink half of. i then went on-line and googled george michael, only to find out that he is touring north america for the first time in 17 years and playing in l.a. on my birthday. i proceeded to spend 4 hours looking for a good deal on tickets, only to end with a $______ charge on my credit card, for 4 tickets. i then emailed the receipt to the family members i plan to spend my birthday with, so that they could mail me a check for their portion. SHOCKED? Yes, they were. But it's my birthday, family... and also my graduation present... and next year's christmas present (since "it's george michael" did not appease anyone).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Iel!
This is hilarious. I was just talking to people yesterday that are going to George Michael's concert in NY.

i think you need some photos on your blog.
xoxoxo